In case you haven’t heard the buzz yet, Le Parfait has been invited to join alongside 17 vendors at the new Liberty Station food hall! We are excited for this new adventure and we hope to be building more buzz about our products!
Some of or “Vendor Mates” include:
- Pasta Design: who use local all natural products to hand craft their pasta and ravioli
- Point Loma Tea: owner Cheryl Graf “…wants you to experience the awesome specialty teas… “
- Local Greens: supports local farmers and source their organic products for sustainability.
- Fishbone Kitchen: plans to focus on selling local, sustainable seafood.
- Stuffed: make organic grass-fed hamburgers and will be selling hot food to go at the hall
- Dessert Smoke: who will be selling a variety of BBQ sauces to spice up your taste buds
- Parana Empanadas: is an Argentinian eatery who will be selling a variety of flavors packaged for you to enjoy at home
- (See more at: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/09/liberty-public-market-adds-more-vendors/#sthash.CMyIjS1U.dpuf)
This will not only be a great opportunity for us, but for you, our fans, to experience a variety of different local foods. Come out and support your local San Diego Foodies at the new Liberty Station food hall! (Said to be opening in November of this year!)
We hope to see you there to share the feast!
Natalie – Le Parfait Paris